(Send it to me as a reply to your order confirmation email, please.)
- style: brief description of the style of make-up you want for your doll and her/his personality.
- Natural skin: yes/no (I always prefer to paint some natural texture on the dolls faceups so I recommend it)
- Others: freckles, moles, etc… (I don’t paint facial hair, big scars or tattoos)
- Reference pictures: (this is not necessary, just in case you want something specific)
*Fake eyelashes and facemask is not included.[/kt_box]
- I do the faceups one by one and I don’t copy other dolls faceups, not even if they are mine unless if I describe it as a default faceup.
- Colors may be different due to monitor settings.
- I use acrylic paints and soft pastels, and Vallejo & Liquitex matt uv-protected sealants (non-toxic). Please handle the doll heads with care to avoid damaging the faceup.
- I mostly do natural faceups. Please don’t ask me for fantasy faceups or something that it is too different to my style.
Some samples of my work: