Since March of 2020, due Covid19 and months of confinement in Spain, I started to make resin cast of my dolls at home with the help of my couple. We invested a lot of time in trying different resins and pigments, and learning how to make silicone molds. We don’t have a proffesional vacuum casting machine but we try to do our best, and we put all our love in making our dolls and to offer more color options and new things.
Thanks you so much for your support and for letting me improving and keep creating dolls :)
New colors: Artist-cast dolls (from August 2020)
- PEACH (is similar to my previous “normal”, Fdoll pale-normal, Luts normal, switch normal, etc.)
- SAND (is a pale tan color, similar but a bit paler than Luts brown or Myoudoll coffee)
- CARAMEL (similar to my previous tan, Dollfamily-H tan)
- CHOCOLATE (new color, I’m not sure what it matches yet!)
- MILK WHITE (is similar to my previous “white”, Fdoll white, and similar white dolls with an ivory tone)
- SILVER GREY (it is paler and less bluish than my previous grey. Maybe similar to Soom grey?)
- RED (limited edition color)
Previous colors: (Dollshe, Fdoll, Islandoll & Haru casting)
- LR NORMAL is similar to: Fantasydoll pale normal, Luts normal, IOS normal, DZ pink (*sometimes), Switch, Loongsoul Yellow,… and most normal skin colors that have a very pale pink tone.
- LR PEACH is: Harucasting peach (similar to LR normal but slightly more orange. *only Kai 1st version was casted in this color)
- LR YELLOW is similar to: Fantasydoll normal, Popodoll normal, Spiritdoll normal… also can match Luts, Volks, Switch, loongsoul normal skin from previous years, especially if the bodies have a yellow tone.
*Important: These are a few comparisons of LittleRebel dolls resin colors with other companies.
Since the dolls are handmade and produced at different times, each batch can be slightly different in color. Also I have used different casting companies since 2011.